Location & Dates
Travel & Hotel
- Where can I find information on Garden Grove, California?
- What is the weather like in southern California in October?
- Are there special hotel rates?
- I’ve already registered for ATC 2013; how can I add a hotel reservation or make changes to my existing hotel reservation?
- Through what date can I book a hotel room with the guaranteed discount rate?
- What is the hotel cancellation policy?
- If I cancel my registration, can I transfer my hotel reservation to another attendee?
- Can I make a hotel reservation for a second hotel room for family or friends traveling with me?
- At check-in, can I pay the hotel with a different credit card than I provided as a guarantee for my online reservation?
- Whom do I contact with special requests for my hotel room, such as adding my hotel awards program number?
Agenda & Sessions
- What types of tracks and sessions can I expect?
- When can I register for sessions?
- When is the abstract submission deadline?
- What should my abstract include?
- What are the scheduled events for ATC 2013?
- Whom should I contact if I have special dietary needs or allergies?
- What is the recommended attire for the conference?
- Are spouses and families invited to ATC 2013 social activities?
- Do I need to wear my badge at ATC 2013?
- What should I do if I lose my badge during ATC 2013?
- What if I still have unanswered questions about ATC 2013?
- Where can I find ATC 2013 event sponsorship information?
- Where can I park for this event?
Location & Dates
Where is the Americas ATC 2013?
For 2013, The Americas are welcoming the ATC to sunny Garden Grove, California in Orange County at the Hyatt Regency located at 11999 Harbor Blvd., Garden Grove, California, USA 92840.
Travel & Hotel
Where can I find information on Garden Grove, California?
For more information on things to do during your stay in Garden Grove, please visit http://www.ci.garden-grove.ca.us/.
What is the weather like in southern California in October?
Typically, October weather in California is characterized by milder, warm temperatures. The days are warm with temperatures in the 70’s, while evenings can drop into the 50s. Make sure to check the weather report before you arrive.
Are there special hotel rates?
All ATC 2013 attendees are eligible for the special discounted rate of $139.00 per night. Click here to reserve your room today!
I’ve already registered for ATC 2013; how can I add a hotel reservation or make changes to my existing hotel reservation?
To make new reservations visit the official ATC 2013 hotel reservation page.
Through what date can I book a hotel room with the guaranteed discount rate?
The discounted hotel rate is available up until the day of the conference. However, the room block for ATC 2013 is only held until September 16, 2013 before it is released to the general public. To ensure you have a reservation within the block, book your room today.
If I cancel my registration, can I transfer my hotel reservation to another attendee?
Hotel reservations made through ATC 2013 registration are not transferable. The substituting attendee will need to complete a hotel reservation through the registration process and submit a new credit card to secure the reservation.
Can I make a hotel reservation for a second hotel room for family or friends traveling with me?
Yes, you can make a second hotel reservation for family or friends by contacting the hotel directly at +1 714 750 1234.
At check-in, can I pay the hotel with a different credit card than I provided as a guarantee for my online reservation?
Yes, you may pay with a different credit card than the one originally provided with your online registration.
Agenda & Sessions
What types of tracks and sessions can I expect?
ATC 2013 sessions are organized by tracks based on industry and domain. Each track features detailed breakout sessions in a variety of formats and levels, giving you a chance to meet with Altair product teams and hear from expert users at leading companies.
What should my abstract include?
Your abstract should include a brief summary about the topic you'd like to present at the conference. Key components like a main title and what technology was used in your case that will be part of your discussion, will help greatly in deciding if your paper is right for the conference.
What are the scheduled events for ATC 2013?
Join us on Tuesday October 1st for the Welcome Reception. At this reception you will have the opportunity to enjoy hors 'devours and cocktails while networking comfortably with our exhibiting partners. On Wednesday October 2nd the ATC 2013 After Hours Social will bring together colleagues, presenters, product experts to gather in a casual and relaxed setting for strolling dinner and cocktails.
Whom should I contact if I have special dietary needs or allergies?
There is a section on the conference registration form for special requests. Please complete this section upon registering or email the Altair ATC team
What is the recommended attire for the conference?
Business casual attire is suggested for all conference functions. Meeting room temperatures are cool and the climate can vary, so we also suggest you wear layered clothing for comfort and flexibility.
What if I still have unanswered questions about ATC 2013?
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find ATC 2013 event sponsorship information? UPDATE LINKS
Visit the Exhibiting Opportunities page to see more information about having a booth at the show and to download the sponsorship packet.
Where can I park for this event?
Visit the Venue & Accommodations page on the ATC 2013 website for rates and maps for parking. Venue & Accommodations