Optimal Structural Design for 3D Printing
- Airbus Group - ALCOA Power & Propulsion - ARUP - DMRC - Laser Zentrum Nord - Sogeclair Aerospace - RUAG Space - TITAL GmbH - Join us in Paris and see how you can innovate your 3D Printing design process!
Learn about today’s Additive Manufacturing (AM) related design development challenges and how to meet them at the 8th European ATC in Paris, from Sept. 29th - Oct. 1st 2015. By attending the European ATC you'll also learn more about how simulation with Altair's HyperWorks CAE suite can help you to develop and design better structures ready for AM, while lowering development efforts. The event offers the following AM related papers and topics:
Tuesday, September 29th 2015
Technical Seminar: Reengineering of Topology Optimization Results
Academic User Day: with technical oral presentations and a dedicated poster session including research for AM technologies
Wednesday, September 30th 2015
Symposium: " How to Design for Additive Manufacturing?"
In the afternoon of September 30th, we will offer a two hour Symposium dedicated entirely to "How to design for AM". After an introductory presentation from Altair, the Symposium will feature customer presentations. The session will conclude with a discussion round.
- Drilling Grid Alternative with 3D Printing
– by Sébastien Haudrechy, Airbus Group
- Development of a Topological Optimized Hinge Arm through Combination of ALM- and Investment Casting Processes
– by Rainer Sabish, ALCOA Power & Propulsion - TITAL GmbH
- Light Engineering by Bionic Additive Manufacturing
– by Dr. Dirk Herzog, Laser Zentrum Nord
- Large scale Topological Optimization: Aircraft Engine Pylon Case
– by Abdelkader Salim, Sogeclair Aerospace
- Frequency Optimization by Use of Topology Optimization for Additive Manufacturing
– by Thomas Reiher, University of Paderborn / DMRC
Thursday, October 1st 2015
View all Keynotes here.
During our Welcome Reception on September 29th
and the Evening Event on September 30th you have further opportunities to network with fellow engineers, other AM professionals and Altair's Topology Optimization experts.
Learn more about Altair, its partners, and the Altair Partner Alliance in the large exhibition area of the conference. Please visit www.altairatc.com/europe for more information or click here for the agenda.