Altair’s comprehensive EM simulation software used for the analysis and design of:
- Antenna design analysis, placement and optimization in vehicle, aircraft marine, and electronics applications
- Analysis of large scale electromagnetic scattering problems, e.g. for RCS analysis or installed system performance
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) analysis including: cable coupling in complex environments
- Electromagnetics field: interaction with organic tissues and medical implants for applications such as; remote keyless entry and pacemakers?
- Electromagnetic wave propagation and radio network planning
- Design and optimization of electric motors, electrical machines, actuators and sensors
- Calculation, simulation and optimization of eddy currents to reduce power dissipation
Altair's comprehensive electromagnetic analysis software suite is building on state of the art computational electromagnetic (CEM) techniques to provide users with software that can solve a wide range of electromagnetic problems.
Our goal was to hold seminars that was informative and practical; providing opportunities for businesses to share information and discuss needs and opportunities in the Electromagnetic community.