Altair successfully organised the 2017 India Altair Technology Conference (ATCx) - held in Pune on 4th August following to the 12th edition of the ATC in Chennai.
The 2017 India ATCx series focussed on the Simulation Driven Innovation theme and offered our customers a chance to learn and witness the latest technologies in the field of simulation technology made available under Altair HyperWorks software.
Our customers gave an overwhelming response to the conference with over 1000+ registration and 700+ attendees across in Pune.
During the one day conference, experts from our Global Development/Consulting team presented advanced solver related topics of interest to the CAE Solver/Analyst community. The conference series also included expert industry keynote speaker sessions, technical workshops, domain workshops besides expert meeting sessions with developers and executives from Altair and informal interactions with peers from the industry.
The ATCx event had Technical workshop tracks focusing on Altair solvers ensuring the delegates focus on their area of interest and learn latest updates from the Altair technical experts.
- OPTISTRUCT - Modern Non-Linear Implicit Solver
- RADIOSS - Robust Explicit Solver
- AcuSolve (CFD) – Whats New in Powertain Simulation.
- MotionSolve (MBD) – Inspire Motion.
- Modeling and Visualization – The Next Gen!
- OPTISTRUCT – Optimize Everthing!
- FEKO & FLUX (Computational Electro-Magnetics)
In addition to the above, there were dedicated DOMAIN tracks which dwelled deeper into the emerging tenders in the following domains - Design, MDO & Advanced Optimization, NVH and Math & Systems Modeling.
Pune ATCx Highlights:
- Over 100 CXO's attended the panel discussion on “Design The Difference”
The session panelists were
3 Industry Keynote Presentations:
- Dr. Vijay Batkar - Chancellor of the Nalanda University
- Dr. Vikas Joshi - Founder, Harbinger Systems
- Dr. Milind M. Sahane – Sr. Vice President Projects, Tata Industries Ltd.s
- Dr. Michael Hoffman - Sr. Vice President Math & Systems, Altair
- Mr. Kapil Salke - Tork Motors Pvt Ltd.
- Rashmi Urdhwareshe - Director, Automotive Research Association of India
- Mansinh Kumbhar - President, Head R&D & Product Development, Force Motors
- Anupam Patil - Deputy General Manager Product Devlopement IT, Mahindra
- Nelson Dias, Executive Vice President, Altair APAC
- Jean Micheal Terrier - Vice President - RADIOSS
- Steve Cosgrove - Vice President - CFD Business Development
- Peter Futter - Sr. Application Specialist - Business Development EM Solutions
- Satish Kanagala - Director, Enterprise Computing-Asia Pacific & GCC Markets
- Mark Krueger - Director, Automotive Software, Altair.
- Ismail Benhayoun - Product Design, Business Development Manager, Altair
- David Ravi - Director SWAT Team, Altair Japan
- Tanuj Kush - Program Manager, MotionSolve
- 7 Exhibitor booths and over 800 conference delegates visited the booths.
- 2 parallel conferences:
- ATC - Enterprise Computing Solutions
(PBS Works, SAO, Simulation Cloud, DataManager, HyperWorks Unlimited)
- ATC - Electromagnetic Simulation (FEKO& FLUX)
- Over 1000+ registrations received and 700+ customer delegates attended the conference over two days.
We sincerely thank all our speakers, paper authors, conference attendees, partners and their organizations for the overwhelming response and to their time and support to yet another successful Altair Technology Conference.